Friday, January 20, 2006

Thank you Blogging Man!

I just want to thank the great team of Bloggingman for allowing me to be part of the organization. Eric Odom is a visionary who sees the long term growth and influence of the Blogosphere.

I am seeing an example of the power of the Blogosphere today when someone on Daily Kos mentioned Blogging Man 2007 the negativity about the event from the loony left began immediately. Because my campaign website www.richarddisney.com is linked to the Blogging Man website, a veritable deluge of visitors came to my site and my blog. They complained about my having family values, advocating a reduction in taxation, liking the fact that Nevada's legislature meets only a few months every other year and even my logo.

With as much attention and bashing from the extreme left that Blogging Man has received thus far, this event will be a huge success. The great speakers and workshops at Blogging Man will make this event continue to grow over the years.

No comments: