Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Money Lines on State of the Union Address

Submitted to Eric Odom on President Bush's State of the Union Address 2006.

"I will tell you this, President Bush covered more things than I thought he would." Richard Disney

"As I listen to what President Bush is saying, I find that I am proud to have voted for this man and I am pushing my chest out while I am listening to him." Richard Disney

Eric Odom
January 31, 2006 | 6:46 pm


Money lines just in from Richard Disney:

Decisions made by military commanders not politicians in Washington D.C.

Difference in responsible criticism and defeatism.

Second guessing is not a strategy.

We must keep our word and support the military in this vital mission.

I know what honor is. I face death in the secure knowledge that you won’t have to. SSG Dan Clay

Liberty is the right and hope of all humanity.

The same is true in Iran. Iran dominated by a small elite.

Iran must not be allowed to obtain nuclear weapons.

Free and Democratic Iran

Against isolationism

U.S. is a partner for a better life.

Superb professionals in law enforcement, intelligence and the military. They deserve our thanks. They deserve the same tools that fight drugs and organized crime. Reauthorize the patriot act.

Ask to make tax cuts permanent. Keep global economy growing.

Orderly and secure borders! Stronger immigration control and border protection.

No comments: