Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Rice: Iran "terror's central bank"

I participated in a taped debate on Channel 16 Sierra Nevada Community Access Television (SNCAT) last Thursday, March 9th. My opponents in the debate were members of the Reno Anti-War Coalition here in Reno, NV.

The program is titled "RAWC: Iraq, Three Years Later" and will air on the following schedule on Channel 16:

Monday, Mar 20th at 1pm PST
Wednesday, Mar 22nd at 6pm PST
Thursday, Mar 23rd at 8pm PST
Friday, Mar 24th at 5pm PST

I brought up the fact that Iran is and has been the biggest state sponsor of terrorism since the 1970's when the Ayatolla took over after the fall of the Shah.

I was interested to see U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice make a similar statement in Australia today.

I am supposed to find out when my debate will be aired tomorrow. We were going to announce the debate with an air time on a press release as soon as we obtained the information but I just couldn't wait to post the "echo" at the international level.

No comments: